Sunday, January 17, 2010

Ch-ch-ch-ch-changes

Since knitting has now consumed virtually all of my reading time, I made some changes in my sidebar. No longer the nightstand, now it's what's just off my needles.

Of course, if you're on Ravelry (the best website ever designed), there are many more photos.

These socks are gorgeous, much richer pumpkin-y color in person. Fortunately, there's a fellow blogger who is a virtuoso at dying beautiful sock yarn. Check out her etsy shop here.

We'll see if I'm any better at changing up the knitting than I was at the books.

9 comments:

Sybil said...

How clever to be able to knit such wonderful looking socks...I have never mastered the art of knitting on 4 needles !!
Love Sybil x

Michael and Susannah said...

You are ah-mazing! I look at your postings on Ravelry, and I am VERY impressed! --spd

red fish said...

I found you on ravelry and was struck by the color choices of your projects - beautiful!

Ruth said...

How do we find you on Ravelry?

Dr. Smak said...

I'm drsmak there too.

Snickollet said...

Love the socks!

Anonymous said...

did you hear my crisis.....lost my small knitting bag with my sock projects....a completed sock, half way through the match, my sock needles, and an antique measuring tape. Maybe I wasn't cut out to be a sock knitter.
Daggers.
k3p3

Dr. Smak said...

K3P3: Crushing. No other word for it.

bellefleur55 said...

Just want to say that my Featherweight Cardigan is also slow going! Though I really want to wear it before the weather hits 110˚.

Sherry
Tempe, AZ

beaulieu (on Ravelry)